Thursday, June 13, 2013

Go to sleep mama...

I need to write this little story about Savannah down before I forget it. She is such a fun girl and I love her cute little personality traits.
Last Sunday after church we were just relaxing after church and I fell asleep on the couch. Stephen was on the computer, Tammy Lee was taking a nap, and Savannah was just entertaining herself with toys and such. I started to wake up and saw that she was coloring with markers. While I was watching her she started to color on her hand/arm. 

I said, "Uh oh Sav, color on your paper."
She looked up at me with a little scowl on her face and said, "Mama, you go back to sleep... go to sleep mama."

It gave Stephen and I a good laugh. Shes like Mom it is so much easier when you are asleep because you don't bug me and I can explore and do what I want. 
She cracks us up.
Love my Savannah Jane!



Savannah - 28 months
Savannah is getting so big. She is talking a ton and loves to tell stories. She loves saying the prayer for dinner every night and loves to sing songs. Her favorites right now are twinkle twinkle little star and the wheels on the bus. Her tantrum phase is dwindling and she is easier to reason with. She loves nursery and is really into trading toys. If a kid has a toy she wants she will show them another toy and try to convince them to trade her. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. ;) Savannah is our social butterfly, she is not shy at all and loves to play with friends. Her best friends are Daisy, Olivia, Brylee, Chase, and King. Her favorite tv show is Daniel Tigers Neighborhood and Elmo. She is still sooo sweet to Tammy Lee and is very protective over her. They are so funny together. She is a much better eater. She will usually eat whatever we are eating for dinner and is more open to trying things. It has been so nice. We have been going to the pool a lot and Savannah is our little fish. She loves the water. Me and Stephen love seeing how much fun she has when we go to 7 peaks.

2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie pie! Avery loves Elmo and Daniel tigers neighborhood! I so wish we could get them together! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! What a great story to remember!

    ReplyDelete