Monday, May 23, 2016

April -May 2016

We have had some sunny days here in Oregon and we are soaking them up. After living in constant rain for four months we are so ready for blue skies and sunny days. 
I am so grateful for this family of mine. Being a mom can be hard. Some days it is so draining and exhausting. A child is always pulling at my  leg and needing me for something here or there. But there are moments throughout the day that make every difficult moment of being a mom so worth it. Like when Tammy Lee wraps her arms around my neck and says, "your the sweetest mommy ever." Or when Savannah picks draws a picture and runs to me so excited to show me what she has done. Or when Hudson nuzzles his nose in my shoulders and pops back up with a big grin on his face. Moments like these make my mommy heart smile and I know there is nothing else in the world I would rather be doing then raising these little kids. 

I am so grateful for Stephen! He works so hard for our family. Not only does he go to work each day but he takes on side jobs and works some nights. He has been doing some legal work on the side and is really enjoying learning more and more. I love this guy!

 Hudson is growing way too fast. He just turned ONE! He is such a joy in our family. He makes us laugh with his cute mannerisms every day. He loves to scrunch his nose up while sniffing. It is so hilarious and random. He does it all the time and Sav and T-Lee crack up laughing each time.
 We love playing with the Lujan kids. Savannah and Luke go to preschool together and T-lee is so sweet to James. Stephen and Dan watch some tv shows together while Holly and I craft the night away. It has been SO fun!
 This is how we roll with the double stroller and sav on her bike!

 We sneak a date night in whenever we can. It may not be too often but I love when I can get away with just Stephen. Look how stinkin handsome he is!
 When you want your child to be happy on the drive so you give him a chocolate covered mango and then you turn around to see this!!
 Tammy Lee is as sweet as they come. She is so kind and sensitive. SHe is always thinking of others and will sacrifice her own wishes to make someone else happy. She said the prayer in primary yesterday adn one of the leaders came up to me after adn told me how darling and heartfelt Tammy Lee's prayer was in primary. I was so curious as to what she said and Angie said it was along these lines:
Deatr Heavenly Father,
Tank you for dis day. I lub my family and da scriptures. I lub da Holy Ghost. I lub Thomas S. Monson... he is da sweetest boy eber. Help us to be kind to eachother. Tank you for my home and for church and for all da people. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 We are having so much fun having The Warr's in Oregon for the summer. It has been full of park playdates, hiking, and soon swimming!



No comments:

Post a Comment