Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dallas!

I have the best job ever!
On Tuesdays and Thursdays I watch the cutest 10 month old boy. I go to school on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and I always look forward to the days I spend with Dallas. He is so much fun and he is always so happy. No matter what, even if he is sick he always has a smile on his face. I started watching him when he was 3 months old and now he is almost 11 months old... it has been so fun to see him grow!!



How can you not love that smile

I love my job! :)

5 comments:

  1. Jenaca, I love your blog!! you and your husband are such a cute couple. I wish you much love and happiness!

    I am a nanny too and I am amazed by the kids I take care of. Aren't kids so cute and good to take care?? It's the best job for sure.

    miss you girl
    Beka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. He is so cute. And so are you Jen! You look absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! You've always been so good with kids :)

    ReplyDelete