Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Watching the Harris kids!

Stephen and I headed to Salt Lake this weekend to watch the Harris kids! We had so much fun spending the weekend with them and getting to know them better. I couldn't believe how grown up they are. The last time I saw Ashley she was only 4 years old. Friday night we had popcorn and watched The Princess and the Frog. Saturday I went to a breakfast at church with Ashley and Megan. Saturday afternoon we went to the Kangaroo Zoo and ordered Pizza. Sunday we relaxed, went to church and played outside.

Aren't those hats fun!
Playing around with the girls!
Parker loved Stephen... they had a lot of fun together!
This was CJ's famous face!

Stephen and I are so glad we could watch them for a weekend. We can't wait to have a family! :)


1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just found your blog...so cute that my kids are there too! They had so much fun with you two...you guys are awesome! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete