1. I am not a very emotional person... I don't cry very often and if I do no one will usually ever see it. Now I feel like the smallest things will make me cry! I don't know what these pregnancy hormones are doing but I don't think I like it.
2. I felt so confident about this semester and knew I could finish even though my baby is due in the middle of my practicum. Now that school has started and all the work is piling on I feel so overwhelmed and I am scared of how stressful and challenging this semester will be. I hate the thought of having my baby and having to go right back to school as soon as possible. I think it is going to tear me apart being away everyday right after she is born. Finishing my education is SO important to me but so is being a mom...
3. My body aches and I am not sleeping well... some nights I am so uncomfortable I feel like I hardly slept because I was tossing and turning all night. Not to mention that I get up at least 5 times to pee. My lower back and right hip must be out of adjustment... when I sit to long I can barely walk normal when I stand up.
4. Now to top it all off... I think I am getting sick which is not a good way to start the semester off. My head is pounding and every inch of my body aches. I can't take any medicine besides Tylenol because I am pregnant but Tylenol isn't doing a thing.
Thank you for letting me complain for a minute. I really don't normally do that. I think I just needed to write that down and get it out of the way. I shouldn't be complaining though because I have so many things to be grateful for such as:
1. I have a wonderful, loving, generous, and thoughtful husband who works so hard everyday to support our family.
2. I live in a beautiful home, in a great neighborhood, with the best ward.
3. I have a little baby girl growing inside of me who I have so much love for and can't wait until I can finally hold her!
4. My Parents moved out to Utah which made the start of 2011 a GREAT year.
5. I have amazing teachers who are working with me so that I can finish school and graduate as soon as possible with a baby.
6. I have the gospel and the Savior to rely on when I am not feeling 100% which brings me so much comfort.
Thank you for letting me vent a little bit. Like I said I am not one to complain especially when there are so many people going through so many more challenges than I am right now. Mine are just minor but sometimes it just feels good to write them down.