Friday, April 8, 2011

Time flies...

Life has been very busy to say the least. I have not been very good about updating my blog... but hey can ya blame me.
I am busy studying for finals, finishing projects, and spending time with Stephen and Savannah. I am so ready to be done with school so I can just be a MOM! I start my student teaching during finals week and will finish at the end of July. Crazy... I know. Luckily I have had so much help from my parents... I would not be able to finish school if they weren't here to help me with Savannah. I am so blessed!
Enough about me... let me tell you about Savannah.
Stephen and I can't get enough of her... we may be biased but we think she is the cutest baby ever!
This morning she woke up at 6 so I brought her in bed with me and started talking to her. This huge smile came across her face... it was the cutest thing I have ever seen! I literally tried for 15 more minutes to get her to smile like that. I probably looked ridiculous making funny noises and silly faces. Haha!
Savannah is such a sweet baby... she LOVES to cuddle. As long as she is in your arms she is a happy camper. And hey I am not complaining... I love snuggling with her.
She has big blue eyes like her daddy and big chubby cheeks like her mommy.
She likes to sleep with her legs curled up and her arms right by her face.
Sometimes she loves the binky and sometimes she hates it... especially if you give it to her when she is hungry.
She is so little... she is almost two weeks and is still wearing newborn clothes.
Baths are her favorite time of day... something about that water will calm her down if she is ever fussy.
She loves to stare and I love to stare back.
It is so fun watching her grow... we can't believe she is almost 2 months old. It goes by fast... I got to hold on to this newborn stage as long as possible. :)

Here are some pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment