Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Is there anything better than being a mother? I am so happy to be Savannah's mom... I feel so blessed. I look at her and I see so much happiness. She always keeps me smiling and laughing... even when I don't get any sleep the night before. ;) Nothing is quite better than being a mom and getting to spend all my time with my little Savannah Jane. I am so grateful for my sweet girl!

I am also thankful for the beautiful mom of my own. She is the most unselfish, loving, and generous mom I could ask for. I hope my children can look at me in days to come and be as thankful for me as I am for my own mother. She unconditionally loves me, she is my best friend, and she is a wonderful Nana to Savannah! I love you MOM!

Not only do I have a wonderful mom... I am also blessed with a wonderful mother-in-law. I feel so lucky to be a part of the Jett family and am so thankful for the mother she was/is to my husband. She has such a sweet, giving, and selfless attitude. I love you MOM Jett!


Happy Mother's Day to everyone! Don't forget to tell your mom's how special they are to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment