Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lately...

I haven't blogged in a while. I tend to do really good for a couple weeks and then I slack off and have a lot to catch up on. We have been having a great summer though! Spending a whole lot of it in the sun thats for sure! I will tell you one thing though... being pregnant in the summer is killer! I am SO hot all the time! ehhh

I love when I catch Savannah and Stephen taking a little snooze together. This is what happens when you have a sick little girl and a tired husband who gets up at 5 in the morning for work. 
haha her little ponytail. The front hair doesn't really connect to the back... but I love those natural curls she has!
I had fun doing a little craft for the family room. I bought the wood blocks at Crafty wood cutouts in Orem for a great deal. I spray painted them brown and modge podged paper and embellishments on. 

Here I am at 26 weeks feeling BIG. Can't wait to meet our little girl and I have had so much fun getting her room ready! The theme is pink, green, and yellow this time!
And here is our spunky Savannah. She is at the "do it herself" phase. She wants to feed herself which tends to make quite the mess. I am not even sure if much of that made it in her mouth. haha Crazy girl!



1 comment: