Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

We packed our bags last friday and headed up to Hobble Creek Canyon to spend Christmas with my family! It was such a fun getaway and it was so beautiful!

Here are my cute girls Sunday morning in their Christmas dresses! All ready for church!

Stephen and I took my parents four weheler out and had a blast driving it in the mountains! Have I mentioned how much I love having him home during this break!!!! :)

Christmas is SO fun with little kids. Savannah was loving every minute of it. She got so excited to open presents and would say, "WOW" "YAY!" She deff got so spoiled from everyone.. including Santa!

I am going to miss all the beautiful trees and lights now that Christmas is over.

Tammy Lee didn't think much of Christmas this year. She just sat back and relaxed. I am sure next year will be a little more fun for her!

Nana and Papa got Savannah the cutest pink bike. She rode it around all morning long.


Boy did it snow up in the mountains. We bundled Savannah up and played in it multiple times. Her dad and fun uncles even made her a huge slide. She was loving it!




I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas looks so fun. I love those red tights on Savannah. She looks adorable. Tammy Lee does too. What cute Christmas girls.

    ReplyDelete