Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Daddy is home!

Stephen is officially done with his first semester of law school and gets a 2 week break before he goes back in January. We have all been in heaven having him home with us. I can't tell you how nice it is to have his help during the day. We have done tons of projects in the house that have needed to get done. Savannah loves waking up and having both mommy and daddy here. I am soaking it all in and not looking forward to him going back... 1 semester down and 5 more to go! ;)

He loves his girls!

My sweet T-Lee is 3 months old! I can hardly believe how fast time has flown by. My little preemie baby is already 11 pounds. I love her chubby cheeks and her cute smile. She is such a smiley baby and has such beautiful blue eyes. She is still so calm and content. She sleeps 6-8 hours during the night and is starting to coo. She follows objects back and forth. She immediately falls to sleep when she is swaddled. She loves bath time and loves being cuddled. We love our girl!



Savannah is still sweet as ever to her sister. She thinks it is pretty great when she sits by her and holds her finger. She constantly giver her kisses and hugs and is very discouraged when the baby isn't near. I hope this lasts!


No comments:

Post a Comment