Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Primary

I don't think I have ever talked about my calling on my blog but I am loving being in the primary presidency! We have a lot of kids in our primary... there  is about 135... so we stay busy! I have loved getting to know those cute, funny, happy children and have learned SO much by being in a calling like this. I LOVE love the ladies in the presidency... we all mesh so well and work great together. It has been a great experience.

I put together some"teacher appreciation" treats for all the amazing teacher we have in primary, nursery, scouts, and activity days. Holy cow... we have a lot of teachers! It was fun making them and I can not wait until Savannah is primary so I can see her cute little face while I am teaching. 



No comments:

Post a Comment