Thursday, September 5, 2013

Overload

When I don't have time to blog for a couple weeks I tend to update with multiple post and an overload of pictures. Sorry!

We are back in the swing of things now that Stephen is back in school. Selling is over... phew! I LOVE fall... I can't wait for the weather to cool down a little bit and am excited for all the fun things that come with fall time. 

Little miss Tammy Lee is on the go. She gets into everythingggg! Notice the pile of goldfish on the floor!

My good friend Kristin gave me a pedicure. They are fun and different. The best part is they are gel toes so they last SO long!

This girl is getting so big. She is full of energy and has quite the personality. 

She LOVES to be my little helper. She is such a good sis to Tammy Lee.. (most the time) ;)

Loves anything and everything to do with princesses!

Starting working out at Crossfit again and am in HEAVEN! Even though it is more expensive I am willing to pay extra each month to go there. I love it so much and they now have a daycare!!!!! Hooray!

All ready for church. She loves going to church and tells me all about nursery throughout the week.

Uncle Chase is so much fun!

This girl loves her dad! She is so smitten by him and is so snuggly when he is around!


No comments:

Post a Comment