Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Jett Family get together!

Next we visited Grandma and Grandpa Jett and had a blast! It was such a fun time being with the Jett side of the family. The girls loved seeing their cousins again. It was so fun watching them run around and play. 
Grandma is so sweet and loves spending quality time with the grandkids. She reads to them, colors with them, does puzzles with them, and even cooks with them. Savannah and Grandma made homemade biscuits together and T-lee and Grandma made popcorn balls. They loved every minute of it! 
Granddad Jett always took opportunities to teach the girls. He taught them about his spanish course he is taking, worked on letters with them, and read with them.
I am so grateful to have such great grandparents on both sides.

The adult sisters had a fun lunch out while the boys took the kids. It was so fun spending time with them since I don't get to see them much anymore now that we live in Oregon. 

I also went and visited some of my great friends in Utah! I met up with Trisha, Chelsea, Maleen, and Maryanne. We met for lunch and had a late night chatting and just having fun being together again!
I love that we can pick up right where we left out. 

We were sad to leave on Friday. On our way home we had about two hours left and Tammy Lee was done being in the car. I told her that we only had two hours left and then we will be home in Oregon. She started and crying and said, "I don't want to go to Oregon... I want to go back to Utah."
I think we are all missing Utah!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment