Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Married Life

We have been busy busy busy but we still make time to have lots of FUN FUN FUN! Here are some pictures of some things we have done recently!

I love this picture. Could we be any happier? Look at those smiles! ;)
Stephen and his twin Jackson. This was boating with the Wrights one evening. We had a blast.
Being domestic and making pies for our husbands. I have loved learning how to cook new things... if any one has some favorite recipes you should fill me in! :)
This is a picture from our honeymoon in Orlando, Florida. It was the most amazing week and we want to go back SO bad! We had so many fun memories. This particular day we were headed to Islands of Adventures.

Stephen is working hard and very busy with school and work. I am keeping myself busy with two different jobs which I am enjoying very much. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I watch a sweet 4 month old boy in Spanish Fork. He is so darling and it is so fun to spend my days with him. On Mon/Wed/Fri I work in Alpine for a family. I clean, cook meals, do the laundry, make peach jam. haha I am deff. learning a lot of great new recipes and Stephen is just loving that. :)
Anyways, there is a quick update on what is going on in our lives... I will try and get better on updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment