Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We are SO happy!


Our Story: Stephen and I both grew up in Georgia but didn't meet until after Stephen got home from his mission. Our singles ward had a combined activity at the Atlanta Temple and we met doing baptisms. We immediately became best friends and started dating a couple months after. Stephen was attending BYU while I was attending BYU-Idaho but we made a constant effort to make road-trips so we could see each other on the weekends. He proposed to me March 31st and we were married July 31st in the Salt Lake Temple. Stephen is the hard working husband in school (BYU) full time studying business and working full time at Pinnacle selling alarm systems. I am working full time with two different nanny jobs and I will start school at BYU in January.

We are so happy! It was such a perfect day!

All our wonderful family and friends who came to the temple!

We have recently moved into married apartments in Provo and are loving it. We have a wonderful ward and have met lots of new fun couples.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures!! You are so beautiful!! Dallas is one lucky boy to have you watch him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenaca! Glad you guys have joined the blogging world! I'll send you an invite to view ours (it's private). I LOVE the wedding pictures!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are blogging! I am always thinking about you guys. I love you both more than you will ever know. HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete