Sunday, September 27, 2009

Survey


I know these survey things are kinda lame but I am going to do it anyway. haha
Someone tagged us on facebook so I thought I would post this on our blog!

What are your middle names?
Stephen James and Jenaca Katharina

How long have you been together?
About to hit 2 months of marriage. WOO HOO

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
A year and 1/2

Who asked who out?
Stephen asked me out. We went on a fun group date in Provo... bowling and dinner!

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Stephen's siblings. Most of them live in Utah so it works out great.

Do you have any children together?
Not yet!

What about pets?
No, no animals aloud in our apartment.

Did you go to the same school?
Kinda... i attended byu-idaho for 2 years and got my associates... I am now working on transferring to BYU to finish school with him.

Who is the most sensitive?
We both are pretty sensitive... which works out great cuz we are always really careful because we never want to hurt each others feelings ;)

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Florida for our honeymoon... it was such a blast we want to go back!

Who has the worst temper?
Neither of us really have a temper. Stephen is so passive... sometimes I can be a little stubborn.

Who does the cooking?
I have loved cooking and learning new recipes. When he is home we cook together but if he is at work I will cook so we can eat together when he comes home.

Who is more social?
I think we're both pretty social.

Who is the neat freak?
haha probably me. I just like things to be organized and in place. Stephen is really good at making sure he does that because he knows I appreciate it.

Who is the most stubborn?
Deff me.

Who hogs the bed?
Haha, from what I hear it's me. Stephen says I roll a lot and spread out like a starfish, every night. Once Stephen is alseep he barely moves.

Who wakes up earlier?
Stephen wakes up at 5 every morning to get a early start to work. He doesn't even have to be there that early he is just dedicated.

Where was your first date?
Bowling and Burger Supreme :)

Who has the bigger family?
Immediate family-Stephen. He has 3 brothers and 2 sisters and 4 in-laws. Extended family-me. I have 12 aunts and uncles, and over 60 first cousins..just on my mom's side.

Do you get flowers often?
He actually just got me some for my birthday!

Who does the laundry?
I do. I actually love doing laundry... if Stephen is home he always helps me put the clothes away.

Who drives when you are together?
Stephen, he says it makes him feel more like a man..haha.

Who eats more sweets?
ME!!! I love candy... I am trying to get better about that though ;)

What's your best day together?
I'd have to say our wedding day. I know it's a pretty obvious answer but it truly was the best day of my life. So many of our family and friends where there to support us and it was the perfect day, I was so sad once it was over! My life is SO full of many blessings, all because of that one day.

Where'd you honeymoon?
We went to Orlando, Florida... it was SO amazing.

Favorite date night?
Anytime Stephen plans out something romantic.

I LOVE YOU STEPHEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment