Sunday, December 13, 2009

December Happenings!

So much has happened and I feel a little overwhelmed because I have so much to blog about!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME... the lights, the music, the smiles, everything. It is such a wonderful time of year. Stephen's birthday was this last Wednesday and he is now 24! Woo Hoo... happy birthday babe! We have been having so much fun and have also been so busy!
Here is an overload of pictures to update everyone on what we have been up to!


This is at Stephen's Pinnacle work party. It was in down town Salt Lake at this beautiful building. We got all dressed up and had a blast taking pictures in the photo booth and eating a delicious dinner! ;)
This is at Utahs Hogle Zoo. It was full of christmas lights and real animals. It was SOOO cold but lots of fun!
Taking a picture by some beautiful lights.
Gettin warm
This is Dallas, the cute boy I babysit. I was making funny noises and he was laughing so hard. He is SO cute.. i love him to death.
Stephen stocked about eating his birthday dinner at Tucanos (brazillian grill). I am not a huge meat eater but the meat at Tucanos was really good.
Georgia is so cute in this picture... and there Jackson is sound asleep! haha
I love him!
I heart attacked the whole apartment for Stephen's birthday. Each heart said something I loved about him.
MORE hearts.
We are loving Christmas time and are so excited to fly to Georgia this Sunday to spend Christmas with our families. It will be so nice to be home again.
Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment