Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tis the Season to be Jolly!

Stephen and I flew to Georgia last Sunday and we had such a wonderful time! We wish we could have stayed another week but we had to get back to Utah! It was So fun to be with family and spend time with one another! We did so many fun things like ice skating, going to Atlantic Station to see the lights and the big Christmas tree, spending time with cousins, doing lots of Christmas shopping, buying puppies, and playing all sorts of games. I feel so blessed to have two wonderful families in Georgia (mine and Stephen's)!!


Christmas morning... one of the ties I made Stephen!
The CUTE puppies Spencer got. (Lola and Mikey)
Stephen and I's gingerbread house
Working hard on our gingerbread house.
My amazing mother!
haha, we are CrAzY!
Christmas shopping!!!
At atlantic station... since it never snows in Georgia they make fake snow with bubbles. haha
This picture makes me laugh.
All the kiddos!
We were dangerous out there.
Love them!
Mommas and daughters
My 3 brothers and my husband!!!
White elephant gifts. Stephen got lipgloss ;) and i got hot pads.

We are now back to real life in Utah. We are busy getting ready for school and enjoying the last few days of our break. I don't know how I feel about starting school again. A part of me is excited to start at BYU but I know I will miss BYU-Idaho. The sad part is Stephen works Mon., Wed., Fri. and goes to school on Tuesday and Thursday. I go to school Mon., Wed., Fri. and work on Tuesdays and Thursdays so we won't even be at BYU together. :( o well... maybe we will be able to work it out next semester. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!!!!

4 comments:

  1. OH JEN I MISS YOU!! I love you so much and this was an awesome POST~ Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen your too cute!!! I am glad you had a good time in Georgia!! Good luck this next semester with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so you go to Customize at the top right hand corner when you're looking at your blog and then when you're in it Down a little on the left or right side, where your about me and stuff and there should be a little link that says ADD A GADGET and then it says BLOG LIST and then you click the plus sign which means add and then you just add the link of the blogs you want to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you came to Georgia for Christmas! We loved getting to see you. You guys are so awesome and we had so much fun. Can't wait to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete