Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

We had a lot of fun on Father's Day! Stephen and Savannah had been sick all week but luckily they were feeling better on Sunday. It sure was hard balancing taking care of both of them. Savannah wanted to be held and cuddled all day... and hey I was not complaining I love cuddling with her. Poor Stephen had a fever of 103 and was miserable. It was SO sad. I also had to make sure to keep them as far apart from each other as I could because I didn't want them to get worse. I am so glad they were feeling better on Sunday!

I wanted to make Stephen's 1st Father's day special. I tried to give him something manly so I got him lots of tools for his new grill...he loved them! We also had his favorite breakfast which is german pancakes and a big, yummy dinner with family!

My good friend Veronica and I also made these pots and filled them with candy, sewed the mini tie, and hot glued it to the pot.

Our good friends made Savannah the cutest onesies when she was born and she is starting to fit in them now. Here is one of them.

Front of the onesie says: Mini Jett
Back of onesie says: Jumbo Jett
I love her little bum poking up in the air. This is how she rolls over when she is on her tummy...she sticks her bum up in the arm and rolls to her back. It is so cute!
There ya have it... that was our Father's Day! I hope everyone else enjoyed celebrating the wonderful men/fathers in your life on this special day!

2 comments:

  1. That is so stinkin cute on her. We could only guess how cute she would be when she was in your tummy, but she is better than we even expected. Her smile is killer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a sweet mom and wife! They are both so lucky! So is Stephen still traveling all the time?

    ReplyDelete