Saturday, March 3, 2012

St. Patricks Day

I have had so much fun decorating for the holidays this year. I have been making almost everything which saves money and makes it so much fun. For St. Patricks day I made a wreath, 4 leaf clover banners, a Lucky banner, blocks, and Modge podged wood Lucky letters with paper and embellishments.

I bought the wood blocks below from an etsy shop called Well Good. They were only $8. Once I got them in the mail I painted them white and put scrap booking paper on along with embellishments. I loved the way it turned out.

Here is the 4 leaf clover banner that I cut with my cricut and sewed together.


My St. Patricks Day blocks
Printed this printable off pinterest!

I made this wreath by wrapping a foam wreath with burlap. I made the green flowers with felt. I made it so the flowers can come off and on so that I can use diff flowers for diff seasons. ;)

Here is a quick tutorial on the Lucky banner.
I cut seven 5 inch circles in green, seven 4 inch circles in black and white polka dots, and seven 3 inch circles in white.
I taped them on top of each other with scrap booking tape.
The finished product!


2 comments:

  1. ok you are making me so jealous. i just want to craft!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so cute and awesome! Love all the decorations! ps also sweet job on the new clothes. I need to do a little trade in myself! And ALSO you're like an amazing blogger lately! Almost every day! WOW

    ReplyDelete