Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Fun

We had such a fun time celebrating Easter this year. Holidays are always better when kids are around. We took Savannah to an Easter Egg Hunt Saturday morning and she loved it. She did such a good job at putting the candy she found on the ground in her little bucket...along with some leaves and sticks. ;)


This was on Easter morning getting ready for church. We went to my parents ward at 9:00 and had lunch with my family. Then we went to Lehi and ate dinner with Stephen's family.
The view on my parents back deck...isn't it beautiful!?

My brother and the cute girl in his arm Jessie are ENGAGED! YAY... I am so so happy for them and I am so excited to have a sister! We all love Jessie!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

  1. So excited about the engagement!! Jessie is so nice from what I have seen. She will be a great addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete