Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sickies

This winter has been a rough one. I have tried to be extra careful about going places that are public to make sure Tammy Lee doesn't catch anything going around since she is still so young. Sadly, last Tuesday I starting not feeling to good. My throat was killing me, my body ached, and I was congested. It was a nasty virus and as much as I tried to not spread my sickness to everyone in my family it is almost impossible when you live under the same roof. Saturday night just as I was finally feeling slightly better Savannah started coming down with it. :( 
Around 6:00 she became very somber and just wanted to be held and cuddled... she ended up falling asleep on the couch at 6:30 and you could tell she was just miserable. She had rosy cheeks and a bad cough. Next thing I know Tammy Lee is sneezing up a storm and can hardly breath out of her nose. 
It is so sad seeing your babies sick and hurting. There is honestly nothing worse. 

We were also planning on blessing Tammy Lee at church today but had to cancel last minute due the girls being sick. I contacted all our family members last minute to cancel so they wouldn't all show up at our church building at 9AM.  Lets hope by the time we get around to blessing T-Lee her dress will still actually fit.

If what they have is the same thing I had it lasted for about 6 days. Being sick is no fun... no fun at all!

Stephen is trying to protect himself from getting sick. He starts law school again on Monday and can't afford to be sick. Let's keep our fingers crossed!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I am really behind on reading blogs. It is so sad to see kids sick. Daisy has been coughing, but not too bad and she loves the cough drops. :) (She keeps telling me she needs another one.)

    I hope Stephen stays well, and all babies heal quickly. Do you need me to bring some dinner?

    ReplyDelete