Thursday, October 2, 2014

Tammy Lee - 2 years old

It is hard to believe Tammy Lee is 2 years old. I have loved watching her learn and grow leaps and bounds in the last 2 years. 
She has these bouncy blonde curls and piercing blue eyes. 
People comment on them everywhere we go. 
She loves to say hi and bye to everyone that passes by. 
She is so good at saying "please" and "thank you." 
She is very expressive of her feelings whether she is happy, sad, or mad. 
She is a climber and keeps me on my toes. She has no fear and will jump off, climb on anything.  (I am surprised she hasn't broken a bone yet). 
Her love language is def physical touch. If you are sitting by her she will wrap your arm around her and won't let you go. When you pick her up she will rest her head on your shoulder. She constantly says, "mama...hold you?" 
She loves babies and gets so excited each time she see's one. 
She is putting three and four words together. Yesterday we went on a walk and she wanted me to hold her. I picked her up and said, "do you want to walk?" She said, "no mama, bee get me." 

She has loved all the fun birthday celebrations. Each time we start to sing Happy Birthday to her she lights up and can't stop smiling. We celebrated as a family on Friday which was her actual birthday. Then sunday we went to Hobblecreek and had cake and ice cream with my family. 
We love our Tammy Lee... her scrunched up nose smile makes life better!
Happy 2nd birthday!









No comments:

Post a Comment