Thursday, October 2, 2014

The sunny weather is ending...

Fall is officially here. It is my FAVORITE time of year! I love all the cute boots, the cosy blankets, and the hot chocolate. I gotta soak it all up because soon it will be winter which is here for the long haul in Utah. 
Snagged these jeans from Plato's closet for $5.99. I love shopping and finding good deals!
 When I went to lay Tammy Lee down for a nap she kept calling for Sav. Savannah ran up and gave her some snuggles. Too cute not to capture.
 Stephen put my favorite treat under my pillow... chocolate covered cinnamon bears. It took every ounce of self control to not eat the whole bag before I went to sleep. ;)
 Soaking in the last couple warm days!
 We love crepes at our house. I cut up some fruit to top with our crepes and it looked so tasty!
 One more lingering wedding pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment