Monday, November 3, 2014

Rapunzel and Cinderella

I love halloween! I like to go all out! The girls both wanted to be princesses this year...(surprise surprise) I quickly found a cinderella costume for an awesome deal but could not find a Rapunzel one anywhere. The only place I could find it was at the disney store and it was significantly over priced. I decided to be brave and make it. I followed a tutorial I found off Make it and Love it and went to town. I was stumped on a couple parts but my awesome mom was willing to help me anytime! I loved how it turned out and once Savannah put it on she was squealing with so much excitement it made it worth all the effort. 
Tammy Lee was so cute in her Cinderella dress. She still wasn't sure what came along with Halloween and trick or treating but quickly caught on once she realized she got candy in her bucket. She loved getting all dressed up and twirled and bowed in her princess dress over and over again. 
Holidays are so much more fun when you have kids. We had a blast celebrating halloween this year!



















No comments:

Post a Comment