Monday, November 3, 2014

Trunk or treat

We went to my parents trunk or treat Thursday night and ours Friday night! It was a fun weekend full of food, family, friend, and of course lots of candy. I don't think my girls have ever had such a sugar rush in their life! 



Stephen and I decided to throw a super hero costume together last minute. This cute man in our ward always teases me about my name! He says that Jenaca Jett sounds like a Super Hero so he kept telling me how we should dress up like super heroes for Halloween. I made the capes out of knit fabric and the mask and arm bands with felt. It was fun to put together and we wouldn't have other wise dressed up. SO thanks BOB for your suggestion!
 Elsa and Anna showed up at the Trunk or Treat. Savannah was in awe!
 Savannah and Olivia are such cute friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment