Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April 1-15th

Tammy Lee has been testing my patience lately. She is mostly sweet, snuggly, and pleasant but she must be going through a hard phase. She wants to be independent and do everything herself. Like go potty, put on her shoes, pick out her clothes, etc. I love that she wants to be independent but the frustration that comes along when she isn't able to do things herself can be exhausting. She gets so upset when she is struggling but doesn't want help so it is a never ending battle. 
On the other hand she is so stinkin cute.
A couple of my favorite things she has said lately:
1. We were snuggling one morning in my bed when she woke up. She was making me laugh and I said, "You are so cute Tammy Lee, can you be mine forever?" She thought for a minute and said, "No mama, I daddies... you can have Savy Jane otay?"
2. Savannah and Tammy Lee were trying to jump off the couch to catch a balloon on a string. I noticed that Tammy Lee ran upstairs and came down with her fairy wings on. She attempted to jump off the couch again to catch the balloon and ended up rolling her ankle and was bawling. After she calmed down I was holding and comforting her and she said, "mama, the wings didn't work." 
 I splurged and bought a gel nail kit. I am loving it so much! No more nail chipping! :)

 I always have fun putting gifts together. My cousins and I  made this for Elysse (our other cousin) who was going through a hard time. It is a sunshine basket consisting of all things yellow! :)
 Watching Savannah play is so fun. She is so naturally athletic and picks up on things so quickly. Uncle Travis taught her how to ride on a long board and they had a blast. 
 Uncle Spencer and Tammy Lee enjoying a sunny day!
 32 week belly!
 The difference in length when I straighten Tammy Lee's curls!
 Their darling Easter dresses Nana got them! Love these two so much!


 I found this idea on pinterest and thought it was such a fun gift idea. I bought the pitcher from target and filled it with 1 cup sugar and 7 lemons. I attached a little recipe card I printed and backed with scrap booking paper. A fun little birthday, housewarming, or thank you gift for a friend for under $10. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment