Friday, December 11, 2015

Hudson 7 months old

Can't believe Hudson is 7 months old. Seriously once you have other kids the baby of the family grows way too quickly. Hudson is such a joy to us all. The girls adore everything he does and love making him laugh and smile. He has the sweetest gummy grin paired with big blue eyes. 

Below is an insert from instagram that I posted on November 29, 2015:
My sweet Hudson is 7 months old. He is deff my hardest baby in terms of sleeping and wanting to be held all the time. He is just learning to roll from back to tummy and is starting to scoot around on his tummy. He can't quite sit up on his own but so badly wants to. He puts anything and everything in his mouth. He has reddish blonde hair and blue eyes just like his dad. His right eye is always red because he has a clogged tear duct which means I am constantly wiping it. He is a total mamas boy and if I am in the room he will whine until I hold him. I love that as soon as we get to his crib he nuzzles his head into my shoulder bc he knows it is nap time. His sisters can make him laugh hysterically. He gives extra wet kisses followed by a big gummy grin. He has the cutest and droopiest cheeks. He is finally sleeping better and I am thrilled to not be waking up 5+ times a night. This little boy melts my heart. ðŸ’™ðŸ’™
 I love him so much and feel so grateful I get to be his mama.








No comments:

Post a Comment