Friday, December 11, 2015

Thanksgiving with Family

This was our first Thanksgiving in Oregon and we were so lucky to have my side of the family come visit. We have missed them so much and it was a big party having everyone here for a week. We are so grateful for family. We had a blast shopping, playing games, watching Christmas movies, and just chatting. We miss them already.

What would I do without my mom? I feel so blessed to have such an amazing, helpful, supportive, and loving mother and Nana to my kids. Look at Hudson's face... he is just as excited as I am to have Nana here!


 We played this hilarious game with everyone. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a while.



 Stephen was in charge of the turkey this year and he took it very seriously. He worked hard and everyone loved the outcome of his hard work.







We were so sad to see family go back home but look forward to spending more time together during Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment