Tuesday, July 12, 2016

More July FUN!

Picture #1: Savannah and Luke went to a VBS camp that was a week long. I wish Tammy Lee could have joined but she was too young. She was so sad not to be a part of it but was a good sport and I assured her that her time would come. 
Picture #2 Tammy Lee is learning how to make her bed and I am so proud of all her efforts. She is always willing to do her part and help our family function.
Picture #3: We loved having Daddy home on Saturdays. We went to a fun splash pad in Wilsonville. I love that Stephen is such a hands on dad. When he is with the kids he is usually chasing and playing with them.
Picture #4: The girls love helping me in the kitchen. They take turns putting ingredients in the bowl. This particular time we were making avocado brownies. Shhh... don't tell them they were healthy!
Picture #5: Savannah is such a big help to me. I don't know what I would do without her. She makes Hudson crack up multiple times a day. He gets excited when she is near and loves the attention she gives him.
Picture #6: We went with the Callahan's to pick berries and the girls played so cute and were so creative while Shelby and I picked. 
Picture #7: Hudson and Caleb crawled around, ate a ton  of berries, and made a huge mess while we picked berries. haha
Picture #8 and #9: I ran almost 4 miles with Shelby and Holly and had over 7,000 steps before 8 am one morning. I have been working really hard lately to be active and get in good shape. I am training for a 10K and it has really motivated and pushed me to work hard.
Picture #10: Tammy Lee can fall asleep anywhere and in any position. 












No comments:

Post a Comment