Friday, August 10, 2012

Tantrums and all...

Savannah is such a good girl. She is very independent, very social, funny, happy, and so sweet. But she does have her moments! I captured this tantrum on camera and thought I would share her feisty side. haha ;)

It all began when I took a picture of her and she wanted the camera. We all know it is not a good idea to give an 18 month old a nice camera... there are too many buttons and too many things that can go wrong if they play with it. So I wouldn't let her have it.
She was very upset with me and ran to the couch and turned around to give me this angry face.
Then she plopped herself on the ground...
Looked up in disgust about how mean I was...

continued to cry...
then gave me this sad face...
and clenched those fists which means she is real mad..

Then I figured I should probably stop taking pictures because it seemed to be making things worse. So I turned off the camera... we gave hugs and kisses... and I told her why she couldn't have the camera. The nice things is she gets over her tantrums really quick and just needs to feel loved. She is a sweet girl! 

Love my Savannah... tantrums and all!

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, if I were little again and people told me 'No' all the time to all the interesting things, I would have a tantrum or two myself.

    Wait...I think I do sometimes.

    Too bad I don't look as cute as Savannah does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, that is hysterical! i love it

    ReplyDelete