Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sunday Fun!

So I have come to the conclusion that I will still blog because I include a lot of stuff in my blog that I don't include in Savannah and Tammy Lee's scrap books. I have some catch up to do since it has been about a month since I have blogged so bare with me since I will probably be posting more often than I usually do. 

These pics kill me. I love my little family. Sundays are such great days not only because of church but because we get Stephen to ourselves all day long. He doesn't study and he doesn't have school...It is heaven! 

Savannah's cheesy smile is to die for in this pic. I love her little legs crossed and her cute pigtails. 


Tammy Lee does the best lifted eyebrow smile. She is so cute!

Love these three to pieces!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! That last picture of your two girls is awesome!! Love them.

    ReplyDelete