Friday, April 26, 2013

7 months old

Where does the time go? My little babe is over half a year old. She is growing up so fast I can hardly believe it! I still can't go over her chubby thighs, her baby blue eyes, and those round round cheeks. She makes my heart so happy and I am so grateful to be her mama. 

 The little things I love: 

 I love when I hear her squirming in her crib when she wakes up from a nap and as soon as I pop my head over her crib and look at her she starts kicking her legs and smiles like crazy.

 I love how cuddly she is and that she will lay her head right on my chest when I am holding her. 

 I love how smiley she gets when anyone talks to her. 

 I love how her eyebrows are so blond you can barely see them. 

 I love that she looks for me when she hears my voice. 

 I love how great she is doing at sitting up and reaching for toys around her. 

 I love how much she loves Savannah and always grabs her face while Savannah is cracking up laughing. 

 I love that she is so content and easy to distract. 

 I love that she loves the binky and that it will always calm her quickly. 

 I love watching her grow and hit all these new milestones. 

 Love you T-Lee... so happy you are mine!






No comments:

Post a Comment