Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Boating and 4th of July fun!

We had such a fun fourth of July weekend.
The girls went swimming with the William's family. My dad kept telling me how much fun he had watching the girls in the water. They both jumped in right away and loved every minute of it. They had no fear and wanted in on all the action.
Uncle Chase is so much fun and he took them out on the surf board. They were all smiles and did such a great job. Savannah even ended up standing up. 







 For the fourth of July we had a barbecue with Nana and Papa. My mom and I stayed home with Hudson during the day while Stephen and Papa took the girls to a carnival. 
Holidays are so much fun!





 I think there favorite part may have been the cotton candy.
Let the sugar high begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment