Friday, July 17, 2015

July 2015 Fun

We are getting ready to move in August so things are starting to get so busy but we are still enjoying our summer. The girls are having fun playing outside and with each other. They have adjusted so well to having a new baby and not having as much attention from me while I am feeding and taking care of Hudson. I sure love our family of five! 

When you want a toy so bad you could cry... we take a picture of it and send it to Santa.
 Savannah has become quite fond of potato bugs lately. Usually she wouldn't dare touch a bug but I convinced her potato bugs were nice and now she loves them. When Tammy Lee saw Savannah holding the bug she was hesitant but soon joined in and couldn't stop giggling.
 Look at that face... she makes it hard to ever say no with that sweet smile and big blue eyes.

 My little potato heads!

 I spy with my little eyes...


No comments:

Post a Comment