Tuesday, July 21, 2015

July 15-20th

We are loving having Hudson as a part of our family. It is weird to think about life before he was born. He is such a perfect addition to our family and it is so fun watching him grow. 
He is almost three months old.... where does the time go?

Bath time in the sink with dad. He is lucky to have such a loving and hands on dad. They will be best buds i just know it. ;)
 Tammy Lee loves when we let her hold Hudson. She is getting better and better and making sure his neck is supported.
 Busy and exhausting day... can ya tell?
 Hold your hats people... Savannah is holding a bug. I never thought this day would come. She is usually terrified and almost in tears anytime she sees a bug.
 10 week old Hudson in moccasins and a bib from Aunt Rachel!
 Tammy Lee melts my heart. She is such a sweet and sensitive girl. She is testing my buttons right now though. She likes to see what she can get away with and is learning quick that when mommy says, "no"... I mean it.
 Hudson has a whole lot of love from his sisters. 

 My little potato heads!


 I spy.... ;)
 Hudson still isn't smiling much but I captured this picture and love it so much. 
I am so crazy about this little boy. 

=

No comments:

Post a Comment