Sunday, August 7, 2016

Utah Bound

We took a rode trip to Utah for the second time this year. Driving 12 hours with three kids is quite the task but is always worth it to see family. There are deff times throughout the drive I think I never want to do this again... but once we create so many fun memories it is always worth every effort.
We spent three days in park city with Stephen's family. We went boating, shopping, and cruised around the city. I ran every morning with Elisa and enjoyed spending time and chatting with her. My favorite was watching my kids interact and play with their cousins. They loved every minute of it! 
We later enjoyed our weekend at Travis and Rachel's. They just moved into their new home in Vineyard and were so gracious to let our family of five stay with them. We were able to attend Ellie's 1st birthday party which was a blast. We drove home saturday afternoon and got home around 4 am. We had to take a 2 1/2 hour detour bc there was a wildfire on I-84. It was rough but we were so happy to be home safe and sound. I love this family of mine so much and love all these memories we are making.



























No comments:

Post a Comment