Monday, February 23, 2015

My little loves!

Tammy Lee is all potty trained! Hip Hip Hooray! Have I ever mentioned how potty training is my least favorite thing? The constant accidents and bribery to get a child to go on the potty is exhausting. Luckily Tammy Lee picked up after about 3 days and it has been smooth sailing since. She still has accidents every now and again but has done amazing transitioning and feels like such a big girl in her underwear.

While she was reading the book pictured below I kept asking her if she wanted
to go potty. I probably asked her around 3 times and then she looked up at me and said,
"Hold on otay mama... I'm twying to wead my boot otay!"
It made me laugh. Don't mess with this girl when she is reading her books.
 Cub (Brock and Stacey's dog) comes to play with us in our backyard every once in a while. Savannah loves playing with him and gets so excited when he comes over.
 Can I just tell you how much I love this little girl! For the last month she has been sick on and off. The doctors couldn't figure out what was causing her to throw up inconsistently. We had to get her pricked multiple times while the doctors sent in her blood work to get tested. She still had this darling smile through out everything and was such a trooper! Whatever infection she had is now gone. I was just amazed at how she plugged through life with her sweet smile even when she wasn't feeling her best! Love my Tammy Lee!
 While we were at Home Depot Tammy Lee kept touching everything on the shelf. Every time I would tell her to not touch she would make a potty face and run to Savannah for comfort. It was making me laugh. Savannah loved every minute of it.
 My 25 week pregnant belly with out little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment