Sunday, March 20, 2016

Catch Up! Feb 2016

YIKES! I am so far behind on our blog... I am now in catch up mode. These last couple months have been great but very busy. I am very busy with my three littles. 
A typical Monday goes like this:
One of the kids usually wakes up around 6:30am and Stephen takes them downstairs. Each kid will soon trickle downstairs as they wake up. 
I do my workout while Stephen is still home and I sometimes have time to quickly shower and get ready before he leaves. 
We give daddy kisses goodbye and I get the kids dressed, hair done, and ready for the day. 
We take Savannah to preschool at 9:00 am. 
Come home and put Hudson down for a nap and play or color with Tammy Lee.
I then start a load of laundry, make our weekly meal plan, and clean up kitchen from breakfast.
Once Hudson wakes up we head to the grocery store to stock up on food for the week.
From the grocery store we pick up Sav from preschool. 
The we come home, eat lunch, clean up, play, and the girls have quiet time while I put Hudson down for his 2nd nap. 
Then we usually go to the park or on a walk if it is sunny.
I begin cooking dinner and then Stephen gets home at 5:30pm. We eat dinner as a family, have FHE, and then put the kids to bed. 

Tammy Lee adores Hudson and is so sweet to him!
 It is very rare for Stephen and I to get out on a date these days. When we do I slowly eat my dinner and enjoy every bite. Usually I scarf down my food as quickly as possible with the kids bc I know I have limited time to eat before one of them need/want me.


 The girls love when Stephen gets home from work. They can't help but climb all over him! 

 This rainy Oregon weather has been rough for me. Any day there is a slight bit of sun we get out of the house and go on a walk.




 Savannah and Lukey having fun with play dough.




 I love watching there creative minds work. They built a birthday cake with the rocks and grass from our backyard.
 My face in this picture cracks me up every time! The things I do to get my baby to smile! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment