Monday, February 20, 2012

Crossfit

I started working out at Crossfit in October and have loved it ever since. Excercise has always been really important to me but I always dreaded going to the gym, running, and taking time out of my day. Crossfit has been a completely different experience for me. I love going to the gym, I love seeing results, I love pushing myself, I love seeing progress, I love the trainers there, and I love feeling successful.
The workouts are intense but they rarely last over 30 minutes. They are quick workouts and you burn more calories in those 30 minutes than in a 60 minute run. The trainers are so helpful and encouraging! We do a variety of workouts such as running, push ups, sit ups, kettle bells, box jumps, weight lifting, medicine balls, squats, cleans, thrusters, etc. Not to mention Crossfit is literally right down the street from my house. I could walk there if I wanted to. I love it and am so glad I joined!


Yikes... I look terrible in this picture below but I was super proud this day because I went up 10 pounds in weight. I thought I was going to die during the workout and was so sore the next day... but I was so excited to see that I am getting stronger and can lift more weight.
Love love love Crossfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment