Thursday, February 23, 2012

Everything has a place...

I needed to figure out a solution for Savannah's toys. I was tired of throwing them in the green bucket. They were over flowing and I always felt like it was a mess... so I needed to figure something else out.

I wanted to get a cubicle for all her toys so I could organize them in the different shelfs. I did a little research online and found some at Target, Walmart, Ikea, and Lowes. Lowes had the cheapest price by far. It was $39.99 and everywhere else was $60..00-$70.00...which is way more than I was willing to spend.


Here is a picture of her toys before... in the green bucket that was overflowing.
Take a sigh of relief... much better right? I am seriously in heaven with this little cubicle... best purchase I have made in a while.
This cubby has all her little toys and blocks.
This one has all her stuffed animals.
This was has her baby doll, talking bear, and computer.
Now everything has a place...Yay! The little cubbies are perfect because Savannah knows how to pull on the little strap to get the toys she wants out but when she isn't playing I can hide them all away.

We have the best of both worlds! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I got the exact same thing for Tanner after his birthday and Christmas because I felt like toys were taking over my living room! It works perfectly and Tanner is getting to a point that he knows what toys are in what bin and helping to clean up. It is great......you sound a lot like me and needing an organized home for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute for a super cute mom! miss you!

    ReplyDelete