Sunday, February 12, 2012

Walking... maybe?

Savannah is going to be walking in no time. She is loving being able to stand all on her own! She will squat to get a toy and then will stand right back up. She hasn't mastered the whole take a step thing yet but I have a feeling it won't be long.
AH my baby is growing up!

I don't know if you can see in the picture below the big box Savannah is playing in. We ordered something in the mail the other day and she continued to climb in and out of the box and was loving it. I just can't get myself to get rid of it because she likes to throw all her toys in the box and play. It keeps her occupied for quite sometime and if you take her out of the box before she is ready it is not a pretty sight. She loves being in the box. I just wish she felt that way about her crib during nap time.. I mean its kinda like a box ... right?
Also... look at that big gap between her teeth... LOVE it!

1 comment:

  1. so cute!! She's growing up so fast.
    I saw Chase the other night, hope you and your family {both of em} are doing well!

    ReplyDelete