Monday, August 4, 2014

5 year anniversary! July 31, 2014

I have been married to this guy for 5 years now! I can't believe all that has happened in those 5 years. We bought our first home, have two beautiful girls, both graduated with our bachelors, and so much more. It has been the best 5 years of my life and I am so grateful for Stephen.
The best decision I ever made was marrying him. I feel blessed everyday to have such a wonderful, caring, funny, understanding, patient, loving, and can't forget to mention good looking ;) husband and father to our girls.

A friend from our ward in Oregon saw that it was our anniversary and volunteered to watch our girls so we could celebrate. We were so excited to go out. It is the second date we have been able to go on this summer. We had a blast shopping, eating dinner, and walking around the streets of Tanasbourne. It was perfect!

Love YOU Stephen!








I wanted to include the sweet post Stephen put on his Facebook on our anniversary:
Five years ago I married the most amazing girl in the world! She has exceeded my expectations in every way both as a wife and a mother. Although there are many adjectives that could describe how incredible Jenaca is, the one that has consistently echoed in my mind over the years is selfless. She spends so much time serving others that it seems like she has forgotten how to think of herself:) I feel like the luckiest man in the world. Hopefully over the next five years I'll learn to become a little bit more like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment