Friday, December 6, 2013

Baby showers and crafts!

I threw two different baby showers during the month of November. It was a lot of planning but it was fun. I did the same food theme for both since they were morning showers. I just switched up the colors a bit since it was different genders. So excited for both Martha and Trisha and can't wait to meet their sweet babies. 

I did a yogurt bar with toppings and muffins and bread. It was a lot of fun!





I craft anytime I have time but never post about them. So I am going to try and post the little and easy crafts I do here and there. I think it will be fun to look back at.

I finally found an easy tutorial to hang up Savannah's headbands. I had everything on hand and it took me very little time to make. 

yummm Pumpkin chocolate chip bread. It tasted amazing and was made with whole wheat flour and greek yogurt.

Made this fun little bracelet as a gift for a friend.


Gotta love some Christmas bows.

Here is Trisha's shower. Sorry the lighting is SO terrible.





No comments:

Post a Comment