Monday, December 9, 2013

RED

These pictures are self explanatory but read on if you want to know the details...

My little Savannah LOVES painting her nails. She gets so excited when I get the nail polish out and has so much fun picking a color and getting her nails all pretty. She also notices everyone else who has nail polish and always says, "I lub your nails." 
One morning she asked me if I could paint her nails. I said sure but first I need to change Tammy Lee's diaper and get her down for a nap. I brought the nail polish down to the bannister and went upstairs to get Tammy Lee dressed and changed for her morning nap. 
As I am changing Tammy Lee upstairs I smell the strong scent of nail polish and think, "oh no!" As I go downstairs the smell is even more powerful and there savannah is just painting away all over her feet. When she sees me she is so proud and says, "look mommy, I painted my toes." uhhhh ya you did.. as well as your face and the carpet. She quickly realized I was not thrilled. 
She now knows that only mommy can paint nails. 
The joys of a curious toddler... gotta love her! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment