Monday, December 30, 2013

Birthdays and Crafts

Stephen turned 28 on the 9th! We had so much fun celebrating. Savannah has started getting really excited about birthdays in our home. She helped me wrap his presents and make his cake. We did a little birthday weekend and celebrated on Saturday and Sunday even though Monday was his actual birthday. He was going to be gone all day monday with finals and studying so we wanted to celebrate before. Sat morning he opened his presented and I made some delicious Apple Crisp Oatmeal. We went out to eat with Stephen's siblings and their spouses Sat evening. Sunday we had a big dinner with my family at their cabin. It was a lot of fun! Happy birthday babe... love you!!!





I did this fun craft below for my Sister in Law Jessie for Christmas. I thought it turned out cute and I had a lot of fun making it.

Maleen and I got crafty and made some count down blocks for Christmas. I have always wanted these and had a blast making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment