Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Quiet Book

I made this quiet book about a year ago and realized I never took pics and blogged about it. Both the girls have gotten good use out of this book so there are a few pieces missing. We use it for church on Sunday and it never fails to entertain. It is nothing fancy but I had a lot of fun making it!

Page 1: Velcro shapes and colors

Page 2 & 3: Farm with finger puppet animals

Page 4: Clock with velcro numbers
Page 5: Frog and bugs

Page 6 and 7: Mr. Potato head with different pieces

Page 8: Counting page with watermelons and seeds
Page 9: Lady bug with button off and on spots

Page 9 and 10: Car racing page with velcro signs

Page 11: Alligator with zipper for mouth and snap on fish
Page 12: Velcro ice cream cone

Page 13: Mailbox with letters inside
Page 14: Flowers with velcro petals that go in pot

Page 15 and 16: Whats for dinner pages

Page 17: Apple tree with snap off apples and basket

This project was a lot of work... and it kept me busy during many nap times. I am so glad I did it! It has been so much fun for both girls. I am sure it will be well used and loved for years to come!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I have been looking for some of these on pinterest to make one for Charley! Thanks for some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete