Sunday, July 6, 2014

UTAH...FAMILY...FUN

We took a little stop in Utah for a couple days. We stayed at my parents house so we wouldn't get the girls all settled in our house again. We did stop by our house to mow the lawn and get a couple things done and I didn't realize how much I missed it. I mostly missed our bed and furniture. All the things we have lived without for a couple months.
On day 1 we visited the cousins and family on Stephen's side. I love that the girls have so many cousins on Stephen's side that are close in age. They love playing together and are so cute!
Day 2: we went to the splash pad with my family and just enjoyed being together.
Tammy Lee and Nana have a special relationship. Tammy Lee LOVES I mean LOVES Nana. She wants her 24/7 and loves when she is near. She makes sure Nana is always close and runs to her anytime she is sad. It is the sweetest thing.



Savannah on the other hand LOVES Papa and she doesn't like to share Papa with anyone else. On our drive to see my parents Savannah said,"Papa is mine Tammy Lee and Nana is yours ok?" Tammy Lee said "Otay!"

We had such a wonderful stay and were so glad we could see them before heading to Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment