Saturday, July 26, 2014

Vancouver

A nice friend in our ward invited me and the girls to come hang out on Friday in Vancouver. They have a fake beach with a splash pad and a park. We didn't have any plans so we were happy to join them. I always love letting the kids play together while the moms chat and enjoy each others company. All the kids had so much fun and we were so glad we were able to go.





Tammy Lee is growing so fast. She is almost two and I can hardly believe it. She is SO attached to that blanket and binky she has. I only allow her to have them in her crib so she LOVES taking naps and going to bed at night because she knows she gets to have her blanket and binky. I am going to take her binky away once we get back to Utah and I am dreading it. She will be so devastated. Savannah never took a binky so I am unfamiliar with taking it away. If you have any advice or tips send them my way! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment